Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

19.8.04

My Story


First, let me greet you all in the Matchless name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!! My Christian life began when I was 5 & 1/2 years old, playing in my front lawn on July 27,1976. I was imagining myself to be a ballerina, tall and graceful. My mother had been taking me to a nondenominational church ever since I was a baby. I like to say that I was in church from the cradle on. My reverie was interrupted by the familiar figure of our church Pastor, Papa John. He said God told him to come and visit. He then proceeded to be overcome with great emotions and barely squeaked out,"Would you like to receive Jesus into your heart?" I told him that yes I would like to do that. He then prayed with his hand upon my head. The next thing I knew I was on the ground, slain in the Spirit. I immediately had a vision of Heaven. In the vision, Jesus welcomed me into the family of God and then proceeded to show me what I perceived as a movie of what was to come in my lifetime. I saw everything that has happened to me so far and what is yet to come for myself. After showing me all of that, He asked if I was sure I still wanted to be a Christian. I replied," Yes, Lord. Even though bad things may happen to me and I may go off of the path You have for me, I know I'll come back to You because I can't live without You!" He gathered me into His arms and held onto me so tight. He reminded me that He would ALWAYS be with me no matter what. Then I remember opening my eyes upon hearing my own name being called by my Pastor. I immediately saw and felt angels surrounding us. Papa John had been crying. He said he had never seen something that spiritual happen to someone so young and that God must have great plans for me indeed. Since that day I have been blessed with the gifts of visions, prophesy and speaking in tongues.

True to the vision the Lord showed me, many terrible things have happened. I have been raped for 30 of my 33 years on this earth by my uncle, 2 former husbands, date raped by a river boat captain, a demon possessed man who date raped me. In the past 2 years alone I have experienced homelessness, been without food or medicine, have been diagnosed with endometriosis, lost all of my personal belongings twice, lost custody of my 3 children(whom I believe God will reunite them with me soon), lost the great relationship with my Mom and Dad and have been without transportation. But through it all, God remains faithful and true!! He has never failed to provide for my needs and He has never forsaken me! I will continue to put my faith and trust in Him to heal me from endometriosis and I believe in His Righteous Justice for my life. May His Truth forever reign!!