Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

27.1.07

Proverbs and Sayings

A little help is better than a lot of pity- Celtic Proverb

Man has a thousand plans, Heaven but one-Chinese Proverb

The eye never forgets what the heart has seen-Bantu Proverb

One meets his/her destiny often on the road he/she takes to avoid it
-French Proverb

We will find the things they say can't be found

I say "What about that Valentine's Weekend at Travelodge?
He says "Well I remember it fondly"
Then he says "We started a life there"
And I say "Well that's the one thing we got."

God is the owner, Jesus is your Coach. The Holy Spirit, the apostles and angels are in your home court-Pastor Matthew Barnett

If you love me, come find me
If you love me you will be here with me

All I see is you,all I need is you- I never want this feeling to go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home