Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

24.5.04

Here's another rant from the Princess:

I'm tired of having to sleep in the backseat of my car all because my husband works the night shift. He doesn't usually work a full 8 hours so he can get off at any time during the night. That's one of the reasons why I have to sleep in the car. The other reason is because gas prices are so high. We have to fill up everyday since he's had to work 3rd shift. That's a minimum of $20 a fill up, although it's usually more.
I work the day shift, usually around 10-12 hours or more since I'm in leadership. I don't mind the hours at all. In fact, I wish there were more hours to work! With Memorial Day weekend coming up, I will be working a minimum of 14 hour days. Not too bad.
So this whole never getting to sleep in a bed thing is starting to wear on me. I hope and pray that he gets moved back into working rides again during the day soon! I'll go crazy if it doesn't happen soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home