Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

22.1.05

I know it has been a long time since I last updated my blog. SHAME ON ME! Well, it's not entirely my fault. Read on: Because of not finding any employment for over 4 months my car's license plates, e-check and insurance are all up currently. So that means I don't get to drive my own car anywhere and it sucks, let me tell ya. As of right now, I am hired by Courtland and Associates. I will get to travel and help retail shops set up displays. I feel it will be the perfect job for me!! Now all that needs to happen is to get an assignment or 20!! Hopefully they will forward me the initial business expenses or else this will be a very short employment period for me. Also, I had an interview with a local Burger King and things look good for me there. They said they would work around my other work schedule so everything's cool on that. Also, I have started reading romances again. It helps to keep my mind active during this hurry-up-and-wait game I'm playing right now. Watching TV all day gets a little boring after 4 and a half months straight of doing it!! I also lost about 25 pounds recently and I'm planing on losing about 20 more. I want to get back into my old clothes and feel sexy again. Yes, that will be very good. :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home