Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

8.2.07

Stupid Allergies!!

Stupid Allergies!! Current mood: blah Category: Life

I'm so tired of having to deal with my allergies going beserk!! The allergy medicine I was taking(Claritin) stopped working so I switched to Tylenol Severe Allergy and even that isn't getting them all. UGH!! I can't wait until I have health insurance again and can be on Singulair which I so desperately need. If my allergies keep acting up then they will cause my asthma to go haywire which will probably put me in the hospital. Having no health insurance means another hospital bill I can't pay. I so need to vicious cycle to end.

Currently listening : New Kids on the Block - Greatest Hits By New Kids on the Block Release date: By 16 February, 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home