Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

27.5.04

Asked by an amusement park guest: " Did they sell the ducks and geese too?"
While in my full uniform with my namebadge on : "Do you work here?"
" Does the bridge go all the way to the other side?"
" Is there anything to do in the park?"
" If I get an all day locker will my things be safe all day?"
" Does this ride go upside down?" asked when on a wodden roller coaster and while on the children's ride.
" Is this a ride?" when pointing to the climbing nets.
" Can we swim in the lake?" the lake that the ducks and geese use for their bathroom.....
" Where is the fun?"
" How much money do you make? " Not nearly enough!
" How long is this ride?"
" How do I get to the other side of the park?"
" What time is the (insert one of our 4 shows here)?"
" Is there anything else to do?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home