Princess Kimmie's Musings

The Princess rants and raves her way through life.

2.6.04

There is one person that I work with on my crew who I have a hard time dealing with because he just doesn't do what I tell/ask him to do. In the last 2 days alone he has : Wandered away from his position without permission 10 times, broke a ride ON PURPOSE twice, took apart the Ride Ops chair, sat in the ride units 5 times, sat on the ride platform 5 times, sat down while working a standing up only position 20 times, late from break 25 minutes, late from break 20 minutes, late from break 40 minutes, late to work 40 minutes, late to work 20 minutes, etc.

Can you see my frustration growing every day? So I have asked for a transfer since a position has opened up in the other children's area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home